Rainfall and temperature forecast to be similar to and slightly higher than historical average through July 20 in Central Highlands province of Dak Lak, provincial meteorology and hydrology dept. says in emailed report.
- NOTE: Dak Lak represents about 30% of Vietnam coffee harvest
- Rainfall in eastern region 40-70mm; northwestern and northeastern regions each 50-100mm; central and southern regions each 80-130mm
- Rainfall at 10 stations including one in Dak Nong averaged 45.7mm July 1-10
- Rainfall at 10 stations averaged 65mm July 11-20 in previous years
- Average water levels in rivers seen to be 0.2-0.4m lower than historical average through July 20
Source: Bloomberg Photo: CBR Investment Ltd